Wichita State to bring Zipcar to Campus
Wichita State University will hold an event to announce details of the new relationship with carsharing service Zipcar from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Today, Thursday, Sept. 10, on the Rhatigan Student Center east patio.
Zipcar representatives will provide information and giveaways for students. The membership fee of $15 will be waived for students, faculty and staff who sign up at the event.
The convenient transportation option will be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for students, faculty and staff. Rates are $7.50 per hour and $69 per day.
Couldn't Make it to Campus?
Here is a quick intro to Zipcar to get you started:
- Sign up – Apply online, or in person during the event at the RSC.
- Reserve the car- Online or with the app, select the car you want as well as the times you want it reserved.Get you car- Before starting it be sure to inspect for any dents/scratches inside and out if you notice anything just give zip-car a call.
- Unlock the car- with either your zipcard by placing it over the top right corner of the windshield or with the mobile app.
- Drive- be sure to adjust your seat, steering wheel, and mirrors before rolling out.
- Return- Make sure the car has at least a ¼ tank of fuel for the next person and be sure to clean all your stuff out before you leave.
For more information visit zipcar.com/