- Job Category: Sales/Marketing
- Education: Associates Degree
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: RSM Marketing
Do your friends describe you as a problem solver? Would you say youre a leader amongst your peers? Do you have the ability to stay level headed in stressful situations? RSM Marketing is looking for a self-motivated, high-caliber marketing professional to join our team of stunning colleagues! As the Production Coordinator, you will act as a champion for our teams and all projects coming into the agency, and be at the center of it all. This position requires someone that is detail-oriented, creative, and willing to take pride in the execution of work within the agency.
Position description: The Production Coordinator collaborates with all teams to keep the day-to-day operations on schedule and maintains steady workloads for all team members. The ideal candidate will have the ability to identify all the different steps and tasks in order to complete a project, and then delegate the work to the appropriate teams based on skill and availability.
The Production Coordinator is essential to the intake and output of work through the agency and must maintain clear communications, both digitally and verbally, to all team members. The Production Coordinatorwill monitor and, in the event of overscheduling, reevaluating task requests and shifting assignments to the proper personnel based on a number of different variables.
To be successful in this role, candidates must be comfortable in many different disciplines including creative problem solving, marketing services and the willingness to be curious and expand the role and its effectiveness as you become more adept at executing it. This position provides support to team managers and requires strong communication skills and attention to detail.
RSM provides training, but continued learning and adaptation will be critical for the role.
This position reports to: Peter Espinosa
- Manage the day-to-day coordination of all projects.
- Communicate clear direction and information to ensure teams understand project scope, timing, and requirements.
- Monitor, control and manage agency operations with internal teams.
- Delegate project tasks to ensure project delivery within allotted timelines.
- Champion agency standards, policies, and procedures to ensure effective execution and a timely delivery on multiple tasks and projects.
- Provide direction and guidance to internal teams to achieve performance targets.
- Identify problems in the operations process and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Follow standard operating procedures for efficient agency operations.
- Maintain clear and accurate communication between team members.
- Stay current on all project management updates, information and add-ons.
- Perform other related duties and assist with special projects as assigned.
- Manage and utilize workflow systems and databases.
The following traits are expected and will be monitored as part of the RSM performance review process:
Must be a creative thinker who can develop and execute great solutions for internal and external challenges. Must have a desire to generate new ideas and continually push process and services further.
Quickly respond to client issues. If no immediate solution is in place, respond to the client, within 24 hours of the first contact, that a resolution is in progress.
Knowledge of strategic marketing, branding, and advertising concepts. Maintain knowledge of existing marketing technologies used internally as well as emerging tools. Knowledge of mobile and Smartphone platforms as they relate to web design and app development. Knowledge of SEO, PPC advertising, Google Analytics, and social media.
Check completed work for accuracy. Thoroughly review and test solutions. Maintain strong attention to detail. Follow RSM defined standards in production on project organization.
Arrive on time, work at least the minimum required hours, track and enter time into time tracking software on a daily basis. Willingness to work overtime and outside schedule to ensure deadlines are met as needed.
Ability to Communicate
Express ideas well via written and oral communication. Respond to customers and staff in a timely manner. Effectively communicate solutions, conceptual ideas, and technical information.
Consistently create a positive experience for customers and staff. Communicate effectively in a team environment. Maintain a positive, supportive and constructive attitude. Stay creative and focused on great work.
Ability to manage multiple tasks with little supervision and switch tasks on short notice. Organize tasks from multiple sources, communicate priorities and workload. Complete tasks correctly in a timely manner according to priority.
Desire to continually learn and develop skills both within the role and in order to expand the role.
Candor. Action. Curiosity.
400 S Commerce
Wichita KS 67202
E-mail Your Resume