Food & Beverage Manager
- Job Category: Hospitality/Restaurant
- Salary: Competitive
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Best Western Wichita North
- More Jobs from this Company
Requirements-Please Come In to Apply or Attach Resume
-Interview, select, train, supervise, counsel and discipline restaurant staff for the efficient operation of the outlet. Organize and conduct pre-shift and departmental meetings communicating pertinent information to the staff, such as house count and menu changes. Schedule and direct staff in their work assignments.
- Interact positively with customers promoting hotel facilities and services. Resolve problems to the satisfaction of involved parties. Answer telephones in a clear voice, coordinate and document reservations. Organize special events in the restaurant such as receptions. Maintain communication with all departments to ensure customer service needs are met.
- Move throughout facility and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take action to ensure food quality and service standards are met. Verify temperatures, judge appearance and taste of products and check preparation methods to determine quality. Give guidance toward improvement and make necessary adjustment for consistency.
- Maintain profitability of outlet so support overall hotel operation. Control payroll and equipment costs (minimizing loss and misuse). Ensure par stock levels are maintained by calculating inventory, ordering and retrieving supplies and stocking shelves by stooping, bending, lifting heavy articles and reaching overhead. Evaluate cost effectiveness of all
Best Western Wichita North
915 East 53rd St. North
Wichita KS 67219
915 E. 53rd St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67219
E-mail Your Resume