Care Management Supervisor (LCSW, LCPC, RN, LCP, LCMFT, LCAC) KS MCD - 52082BR
- Job Category: Healthcare/Medical
- Education: Associates Degree
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Aetna
- More Jobs from this Company
Are you ready to join a company that is changing the face of health care across the nation? Aetna Better Health of Kansas is looking for people like you who value excellence, integrity, caring and innovation. As an employee, you will join a team dedicated to improving the lives of KanCare members. Our vision incorporates community-based health care that works. We value diversity. Align your career goals with Aetna Better Health of Kansas, and we will support you all the way.
The Care Management Supervisor is responsible for oversight of healthcare management staff including the organization and development of high performing teams. This position works closely with functional area managers to ensure consistency in clinical interventions supporting our members and is accountable for meeting the financial, operational and quality objectives of the unit
Field-based travel with personal vehicle is a job requirement. Qualified candidates must have dependable transportation, valid KS state driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance.
- Oversees the implementation of healthcare management services for assigned functional area Implements clinical policies & procedures in accordance with applicable regulatory and accreditation standards (e.g. NCQA, URAC, state and federal standards and mandates as applicable).
- Serves as a content model expert and mentor to the team regarding practice standards, quality of interventions, problem resolution and critical thinking.
- Ensures implementation and monitoring of best practice approaches and innovations to better address the member's needs across the continuum of care.
- Protects the confidentiality of member information and adheres to company policies regarding confidentiality.
- Manages resources responsible for identification of members, development and implementation of care plans, enhancement of medical appropriateness and quality of care and monitoring, evaluating and documenting of care.
- Develops, initiates, monitors and communicates performance expectations.
- Ensures the team's understanding and use of information system capability and functionality.
- Participates in the recruitment and hiring process for staff using clearly defined requirements in terms of education, experience, technical and performance skills.
- Assesses developmental needs and collaborates with others to identify and implement action plans that support the development of high performing teams.
- Establishes an environment and work style that promotes the concept of teamwork, cross product integration, and continuum of care thinking that results in strong performance.
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to serve as an model change agent and lead change efforts.
- Creates a positive work environment by acknowledging team contributions, soliciting input, and offering personal assistance, when needed.
- Accountable for maintaining compliance with policies and procedures and implements them at the employee level.
- Manages telephone queue for member welcome calls, as assigned.
- May act as a liaison with other key business areas.
- May develop/assist in development and/review new training content.
- May collaborate/deliver inter and intra-departmental training sessions.
- May have responsibility for their own case load work.
- May act as a single point of contact for the customer and the Account Team including: participation in customer meetings, implementation and oversight of customer cultural requirements, and support implementation of new customers.
- 3+ years of experience in a clinical setting required.
- 1+ years of direct experience within Case Management required.
- 1+ years of supervisory, management or team lead experience required , including recruitment/hiring of teams.
- Previous managed care experience is required.
- RN with active and unencumbered KS license (BSN preferred) OR a masters level Behavioral Health professional independently licensed in KS (e.g., LSCSW, LCPC, LCP, LCMFT, LCAC) is required.
- Demonstrated computer literacy and advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and web-based applications and access databases is required.
- Long Term Support Services (LTSS) experience preferred.
- Experience working with the I/DD (Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities) population, preferred.
- Behavioral Health experience preferred.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and effectively adapt to a fast-paced changing environment required.
- Ability to work with people in such a manner as to build high morale and group commitment to goals and objective required.
- Experience working with diverse teams and populations strongly preferred.
- IDD (Intellectual or Developmental Disability) experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with reporting: ability to understand and create reports with productivity and service metrics, and identify gaps preferred.
- Knowledge of community resources and provider networks preferred.
The minimum level of education required for candidates in this position is an Associate's degree or equivalent experience.
At least ONE of the following is required (active and unrestricted for the State of KS):
- Registered Nurse (RN) License
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) - Licensed Clinical Psychologist (LCP)
- Licensed Clinical Marriage and Family Therapist (LCMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Addiction Counselor (LCAC)
Technical - Desktop Tools/Microsoft Outlook/4-6 Years/End User
Technical - Desktop Tools/Microsoft Word/4-6 Years/End User
Technical - Desktop Tools/TE Microsoft Excel/4-6 Years/End User
Technical - Desktop Tools/Microsoft SharePoint/4-6 Years/End User
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position.
Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
APPLY HERE: https://www.aetnacareers.com/job/wichita/care-management-supervisor-lcsw-lcpc-rn-lcp-lcmft-lcac-ks-mcd-52082br/41/8638500/?z=1&codes=360Witchita&utm_source=360%20Wichita&utm_medium=Job%20Ads&utm_campaign=KS%20MCD