- Job Category: Automotive
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Scholfield Honda
- More Jobs from this Company
Scholfield Honda seeks a highly motivated and customer oriented professional for our Service Advisor position.
The ideal candidate has
Prior Experience in a similar field
Strong desire to succeed with a willingness to go above and beyond to meet customers expectations and achieve your goals.
Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
* Ability to receive customers with courtesy and efficiency
* Knowledge of appropriate telephone techniques
* Ability to answer customers’ questions on the phone
* Ability to encourage vehicle service/maintenance and problem prevention with customers
* Knowledge of automotive systems and ability to explain systems and repairs to customers of varying levels of technical understanding
* Ability to properly document customer concerns on customer service orders
* Knowledge of warranty and service/insurance policies
* Ability to readily work with numbers, mathematics, high-dollar amounts
* Ability to estimate time of service or repair job for purposes of efficient scheduling
* Much customer contact
* Contact with customers from a variety of backgrounds
* Professional image essential
* Constant interruptions
* Much contact with people in all dealership departments
Scholfield Honda is a four-time winner of The Wichita Business Journal's "Top Ten Best Places to Work" Award, a seven-time "Women's Choice Award" winner for dealerships, and ranked in the Top 100 of Automotive News' Best Dealerships To Work For in North America. We offer top benefit packages including aggressive pay plan, medical, dental plan & 401K. This is a great opportunity to work for one of the top dealerships in the country!
EEO Employer: Must pass drug screen, background screen and MVR checks.
Job location: Scholfield Honda East at 7017 E Kellogg.
Please Apply in person - please visit Scholfield Honda East reception - 7017 East Kellogg Drive
7017 E Kellogg Dr
Wichita, Kansas 67207