- Job Category: Art/Design
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: RSM Marketing
Do you love Wordpress? As a web designer at RSM, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects primarily involved in website design. You will conceptualize design, layout, navigation and overall user experience for our clients.
Strong creativity, critical thinking, organizational skills, up-to-date technical skills, and curiosity are all required, as well as the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external resources. The role will work directly with internal project managers, account reps, web developers, programmers and support staff.
We're looking for candidates that...
- Passion for the practice of design, eager to take on new challenges and contribute to our high level of quality work
- Demonstrates a hunger for learning new skills and exploring new areas of design
- Takes direction and feedback well, working iteratively to arrive at the best solution
- Works collaboratively with other designers, illustrators, and specialists
- Works well with senior design staff, copywriters & developers
- Maintains brand consistency on client work and internal work
- Takes instruction and feedback well, eager to offer new ideas
- Committed to excellence on all levels of production
- Well organized, meets deadlines
- Able to manage multiple assignments at once, often under pressure
- Understand how to effectively communicate through design.
- Can conceptualize, design (layout), build (code) and manage websites.
- 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Products (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD)
- Experience working with Wordpress
- UX Methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in InDesign & XD
- Strong portfolio across a variety of disciplines (digital production experience a plus)
- Experience producing on-brand imagery/assets (examples: illustration, infographics, etc.)
- Optimistic and curious
- Solution based thinker
- Self-starter who also works well with others and isnt afraid to ask questions
- Experience working with Print Vendors
- A competitive salary.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Fun and relaxing work environment.
- Paid time off
Interested? Please submit a resume/portfolio of work.
(Local applicants only, no calls please.)
400 S Commerce
Wichita KS 67202
RSM Marketing - Kansas City
10000 Marshall Dr.
Lanexa KS 66215