- Job Category: Art/Design
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: RSM Marketing
As a web designer / graphic designer, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects primarily involved in website design. You will conceptualize design, layout, navigation and overall user experience for our clients. In addition to designing websites, you will also get to code responsive websites using HTML and CSS.
This role also gets to work on print collateral, logos, as well as full advertising campaigns for prominent customers around Wichita. The role will occasionally work directly with clients as an art director and project manager as well as with internal project managers, account reps, web developers, programmers and support staff.
We're looking for candidates that...
- Have an excellent portfolio with an understanding of advertising and marketing concepts.
- Are efficient with HTML, CSS and responsive web design.
- Understand how to effectively communicate through design.
- Can conceptualize, design (layout), build (code) and manage websites.
- Can design print material and work on fun advertising campaigns.
We're a fun place to work! The Wichita Business Journal published it's annual advertising list and we rank as the second largest agency in town, and we made Inc.'s fast growing list (one out of eight Wichita businesses). We've got an incredible team and work in a cool spot downtown across from Intrust Bank Arena.
Some benefits would be...
- A competitive salary.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Expense reimbursement program.
- Fun and relaxing work environment.
- Paid time off.
- Free RSM swag.
- Easy access to Old Town.
- Friday team lunches.
- Xanadu (aka company wide meet up at 4:30 on Friday to catch up, talk, celebrate and enjoy a beverage of your choice).
Questions? Sound interesting? Let's talk!
(Local applicants only, please.)
400 S Commerce
Wichita KS 67202
E-mail Your Resume