- Job Category: Art/Design
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: RSM Marketing
We are growing our creative team, and are looking for a designer to join our team. We believe design plays an indispensable role in shaping how ideas are positioned and articulated. This position requires a blend of excellent creative skills, ability to visually interpret complex issues, an interest in strategy and a passion for advancing significant ideas and causes. The designer will contribute to projects that drive major change on behalf of clients.
This role requires strong design skills across many mediums, as well as the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external resources. Strong creativity, critical thinking, organizational skills, up-to-date technical skills, and curiosity are all required.
- Passion for the practice of design, eager to take on new challenges and contribute to our high level of quality work
- Knowledge of composition, layout, typography, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Takes direction and feedback well, working iteratively to arrive at the best solution
- Works collaboratively with other designers, illustrators, and specialists
-Collaborate with internal marketing teams and management to discuss projects and client goals
- Maintains brand consistency on client work and internal work
- Takes instruction and feedback well, eager to offer new ideas
- Works with senior design staff to create final art, making sure it meets the specifications and requirements of the project
- Committed to excellence on all levels of production
- Well organized, meets deadlines
- Able to manage multiple assignments at once, often under pressure
- 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong portfolio across a variety of disciplines (digital production experience a plus)
- Conceptualize and design web graphics, social graphics, display ads, flyers, brochures, presentations, posters, publications, logos, event signage and related web and print materials
- Optimistic and curious
- Solution based thinker
- Self-starter who also works well with others and isnt afraid to ask questions
- Experience working with Print Vendors
- After Effects and Adobe XD skills
- Web Design
- Knowledge of Wordpress
- HTML & CSS
- UX Methodologies
Some benefits are...
- A competitive salary.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Fun and relaxing work environment.
- Paid time off
Interested? Please submit your resume/portfolio of work. No calls please.
400 S Commerce
Wichita KS 67202
RSM Marketing - Kansas City
10000 Marshall Dr.
Lanexa KS 66215