- Job Category: Art/Design
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: RSM Marketing
- More Jobs from this Company
We are growing our creative team, and are looking for a designer to join our team. We believe design plays an indispensable role in shaping how ideas are positioned and articulated. This position requires a blend of excellent creative skills, ability to visually interpret complex issues, an interest in strategy and a passion for advancing significant ideas and causes. The designer will contribute to projects that drive major change on behalf of clients.
This role requires strong design skills across many mediums, as well as the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external resources, occasionally in a supervisory role. Strong creativity, critical thinking, business understanding, organizational skills, up-to-date technical skills, and curiosity are all required.
- Models an unquenchable passion for the practice of design, eager to take on new challenges and contribute to our high level of quality work
- Demonstrates a hunger for learning new skills and exploring new areas of design
- Takes direction and feedback well, working iteratively to arrive at the best solution
- Works collaboratively with other designers, illustrators, and specialists
- Works well with senior design staff, copywriters & developers
- Maintains brand consistency on client work and internal work
- Takes instruction and feedback well, eager to offer new ideas
- Works with senior design staff to create final art, making sure it meets the specifications and requirements of the project
- Committed to excellence on all levels of production
- Well organized, meets deadlines
- Able to manage multiple assignments at once, often under pressure
- Strong portfolio across a variety of disciplines (digital production experience a plus)
- Experience producing on-brand imagery/assets (examples: illustration, photography, infographics, etc.)
- Optimistic and curious
- Agile, flexible and a solution based thinker
- Self-starter who also works well with others and isnt afraid to ask questions
Some benefits are...
- A competitive salary.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Expense reimbursement program.
- Fun and relaxing work environment.
- Paid time off.
- Free RSM swag.
- Easy access to Old Town.
- Team lunches.
- Xanadu (aka company wide meet up at 4:30 on Friday to catch up, talk, celebrate and enjoy a beverage of your choice).
Interested? Please submit your resume/portfolio of work. No calls please.
400 S Commerce
Wichita KS 67202