Web Developer/Web Designer
- Job Category: Accounting
- Salary: $38 - $45k
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: RSM Marketing
- More Jobs from this Company
Do you love Wordpress? We are growing our UX team, and are looking for a skilled web developer/designer to join our team. We believe design plays an indispensable role in shaping how ideas are positioned and articulated. This position requires a blend of excellent creative and technical skills.
- Passion for the practice of design, eager to take on new challenges and contribute to our high level of quality work
- Knowledge of composition, layout, typography, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Works collaboratively with other designers/developers and UX team members
- Collaborate with internal marketing teams and management to discuss projects and client goals
- Maintains brand consistency on client work and internal work
- Committed to excellence on all levels of production
- Well organized, meets deadlines
- Able to manage multiple assignments at once, often under pressure
- 2+ years of Wordpress Development experience
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- Proficient in Adobe Products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
- Strong portfolio across a variety of disciplines (digital production experience a plus)
- Conceptualize and design web graphics, social graphics, display ads, flyers, brochures, presentations, posters, publications, logos, event signage and related web and print materials
- Optimistic and curious
- Solution based thinker
- Self-starter who also works well with others and isnt afraid to ask questions
- Experience working with Print Vendors
- Experience in Adobe XD
- A competitive salary.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Fun and relaxing work environment.
- Paid time off
Interested? Please submit your resume/portfolio of work. No calls please.
400 S Commerce
Wichita KS 67202
RSM Marketing - Kansas City
10000 Marshall Dr.
Lanexa KS 66215
Job Link: http://rsmconnect.com/