Last Minute Gifts For The Athlete In Your Life
Every year my husband asks me what I want for Christmas and at the time I say, “I don’t know” or “I don’t need anything”. Well, this year is different. I decided to go to one of my favorite running stores, First Gear Running Company, and craft the perfect list. Now, in the spirit of Christmas, I'm sharing it with you so you’ll know what to get the runner or athlete in your life!
- Nuun Active Hydration Tablet, $6
- Feetures® Elite Running Socks, $15
- Adidas Men’s Supernova Storm Jacket, $90
- Triger Point Performance Massage Ball, $20
- Picky Bars Real Food Energy Bars, $2.50
- Adidas Women’s Pure Amplify Jacket, $90
- COMPETE Training Journal, $21.95
- Run Wichita Hat (an ICT favorite), $35
- Garmin Forerunner 235, $300
- Gift Certificate (let your runner get fitted for the perfect pair of shoes), varying amounts available
If you have never been to First Gear Running Company in downtown Wichita, you are in for a treat. Their staff is some of the most knowledgeable in the sport and a huge resource for the experienced runner and newbie alike.
So if there is something on my list you question or need additional ideas they have got you covered from the shoes on your feet to the hat on your head. Oh and by the way, if you are returning customer but haven’t visited in a while, go check out their newly remodeled space. It is a great example of the revitalization happening in downtown Wichita!