Can you picture yourself stepping outside your front door, hopping in your golf cart, and cruising around
the corner to play a few holes after dinner on a week night? That’s exactly what life can be like at one of
the Wichita area’s golf communities.
Live the Golf Resort Lifestyle Every Day
There’s more to living in a golf community that just having your favorite course, driving range and
practice holes nearby. Many of Wichita’s golf communities have modern clubhouses and extensive
amenities, such as fitness centers, swimming pools, fine dining and more. You can spend quality family
time hitting the links and joining in social activities, or just strolling your neighborhood, enjoying the
Home options in Wichita golf neighborhoods range from million-dollar luxury estates in exclusive gated
communities to more moderately-priced family homes. Whether you want to build a custom home or
enjoy the low maintenance of a patio home, you’re sure to find something you love.
Wichita-Area Golf Communities
Auburn Hills Golf Course is located near Maple and 135 th Street West in Wichita, just a 15-minute drive
from downtown. Located in the Goddard school district.
- The Meadows at Auburn Hills - New homes starting in the $180s, custom build lots and new builds available, lake and cul-de- sac lots, pool, clubhouse.
- The Glen at Auburn Hills – Homes starting at $140,000, neighborhood features include a playground, swimming pool, ponds and walking paths.
- The Village at Auburn Hills – Homes starting at $160,000, neighborhood amenities include playgrounds, swimming pools, a clubhouse and both golf course and wooded home sites.
- The Legends at Auburn Hills – Homes starting at $200,000, amenities include a pond, swimming pools and playgrounds.
- The Woods at Auburn Hills – Homes starting at $250,000, sites for custom builds and new homes available, amenities include a private pool, clubhouse, wooded lots and large home sites.
Flint Hills National
Flint Hills National Golf Course is located just east of Wichita in Andover, Kansas, near Pawnee and SW
Butler Road. The private, gated estate community features many of the existing trees to give the
neighborhood a secluded, natural feeling. However, shopping, dining and schools are just minutes away.
Reflection Ridge Golf Club is located in northwest Wichita. The private course opened in 1989, and Reflection Ridge homeowners enjoy an established neighborhood with amenities such as a swimming pool, clubhouse and restaurant.
Sierra Hills Golf Club is located in southeast Wichita near East Pawnee and South 127 th Street East. The established Sierra Hills neighborhood includes amenities like a swimming pool, playground, pond and club house. Located in the Wichita school district.
The neighborhood at Tallgrass Country Club sits just north of East 21 st Street between North Rock and
Webb Roads in Wichita. Patio homes start at $150,000 with single-family homes slightly higher. Conveniently located near Bradley Fair Shopping Center, residents enjoy easy access to shopping, dining and entertainment. The established neighborhood features subdivisions including Penstemon and Greenleaf.
Terradyne Country Club is located at the east edge of Wichita on 159 th Street East, between Central and East 13th. Located in the Andover school district, the community includes both “The Village” and “The Estates”. Homes start around $200,000 and neighborhood amenities include a swimming pool, fitness center social activities and easy access to the spa and salon at the clubhouse, as well as fine dining at Hereford House restaurant.
Willowbend Golf Club is located in northeast Wichita near 37 th and North Rock Road. The established Willowbend neighborhood spans an area on both sides of Rock Rd. all the way north to 45 th street. Amenities include a pond and paved walking path.