Kansas Craft Beer Week 2018
Kansas Craft Beer week is April 16th-22nd this year! Celebrate the creativity of local Wichita and Kansas breweries! Here are a few of the events happening through the week.
The biggest single celebration of local craft beer happening during the week. April 19th at River City Brewing is Firkin Fest. They'll be tapping beers from all over Kansas! Tickets are only $25 and include a 5oz pour of each firkin and a logo glass to take home.
Stop by and Enjoy Firkins by:
Prairie Land Delight
This special beer will be tapped on Monday, April 16th at select establishments. Over 20 Kansas breweries came together to help make this beer possible. Described as having "an extremely soft and delicate malt profile providing an explosion of tropical melon and citrus hop aromas."
The following places have announced special tappings on April 16th:
The Anchor - 1109 E Douglas Ave, Wichita, Kansas 67211
Augustino Brewing - 756 N Tyler Rd, Wichita, Kansas 67212
Hopping Gnome (April 17th) - 1710 E Douglas Ave Wichita, KS 67214
The Gnome has events happening all week long! Stop by their taproom to Enjoy:
- April 17th - Taco Tuesday and Tapping of Prairie Land Delight
- April 18th - Northwest X Southcentral Tapping
- April 20th - Live Music from Michael Engdahl and their new Tangelo HBIC Sour on Tap!
- April 21st - Live Music from 88 Diamonds
If the weather is nice, be sure to check out their new patio!
Central Standard Brewing
Central Standard will have special tappings all week long and be participating in Firkin Fest. Be sure to drop by on April 20th for The Nathan Williams Quintet Album Release Party! They'll be keeping their taping list a secret and announce each beer the day of on their Facebook. Beer sure to check it out!
The Hill Bar & Grill
The Hill Bar & Grill is home to one of the largest craft beer selections in Wichita. With over 200 different beers available they're sure to have something you'll love.
For Kansas Craft Beer Week they'll be a running a special of $1 off all Kansas beers all week long!
One of Wichita's newest breweries. Augustino Brewing has events every night of Kansas Craft Beer Week.
April 16 - Prairie Land Delight
April 17 - Hatchet handed Amber
April 18 - Old Speckled One ESB and their Official Ribbon Cutting.
April 19 - Brussels Midi Tripel
April 20 - You're So Rauchbier
Tap Takovers and Kansas Beer Features
- Anchor: LimeStone, CSB, WBC, Hopping Gnome, Walnut River, RCB, Aero Plains, Tallgrass, Defiance, Augustino, Salt City,
- Headshots:Prairie Land Delight, WBC, Walnut River, Hopping Gnome, RCB, Tallgrass, Aero Plains
- Picasso’s East:WBC, CSB
- Picasso’s Delano:WBC, Hopping Gnome
- Dempsey’s Clifton:LimeStone, CSB, WBC, Hopping Gnome, Walnut River, RCB
- Dempsey’s East:LimeStone, CSB, WBC, Hopping Gnome, Walnut River, RCB
- Ziggy’s Clifton: Salt City, WBC, Walnut River, Aero Plains, Hopping Gnome, RCB, Tallgrass
- Ziggys East: Salt City, Hopping Gnome, Walnut River, Aero Plains, WBC
- Morts: Aero Plains
- Public: CSB Wizard of Hops and a Friend of s Friend