Freedom Through Fashion: Ad Astra Per Aspera
The second annual Freedom Through Fashion fundraising gala benefitting ICTSOS will be held at the Hudson on Commerce Street March 31. Tickets are available at FreedromThroughFashion.org
For a chance to win 2 VIP tickets enter our drawing!
ICTSOS is an organization that is dedicated to fighting human trafficking in our community. Human trafficking may feel like a global issue, but the truth is that it is happening right here at an alarming rate. The incredible work they do doesn’t end there. In addition to prevention, education and advocating for victims of human trafficking - ICTSOS serves our community in a number of other ways. From feeding officers who work around the clock on some of the hardest cases they’ll ever see - to having frank, respectful conversations with the next generation of Wichita, a group who have the future of our beautiful city in their capable hands.
Freedom Through Fashion is more than a fashion show. It’s a celebration of the selfless giving and tireless efforts of everyone involved in this organization. This event is a chance for us to give back a little bit of what ICTSOS gives us daily - sometimes silently, and without expectation
Freedom Through Fashion
Your ticket to Freedom Through Fashion doesn’t just get you into one of THE premiere fashion events in the Midwest, it also includes the following:
- A 3 course plated meal with wine catered by OliveTree
- Cosmically themed runway show featuring TWO designers
- Guest designer Roger Figueroa from Kansas City
- Our very own Alicia Ybarra of Vanya Designs
- Aerotone’s 20 piece orchestra + Tunes from DJ Carbon
- Live Dance Performance and spoken word piece
- Art auction featuring local ICT artists
- Silent auction with local experience based packages
- Wine Pull
- Bottomless beer
- Live auction featuring a Vanya Designs original gown + Custom designed runway jewelry from Beauxrealis Jewelry designs
- ICT Artists Pop-Up shop
- Special Video Presentation by Chris Baker
- Emcee Sierra Scott
And that’s just for general admission. For details on the extra goodies, you get with a VIP ticket - check out their website.
This event is 100% one of a kind, you will not experience a night like this in Wichita again. All of this is our way of thanking you for supporting an organization whose only goal is to make Wichita a better, safer place for all of us. Your ticket grants you a truly unique and cosmically entertaining experience, but for the victims that ICTSOS works with - your ticket gives them hope.
All funds from the event go directly to ICTSOS. For more information on the organization and how your financial support is used visit ICTSOS.org. For information on how you can sponsor the event visit FreedomThroughFashion.org