Everything but the Meat!
Whether you are a hunter, sausage-making enthusiast, a backyard griller, or anything in between, Walton’s has the products, seasonings, equipment and accessories for you to do what you love.
At Walton’s, you’ll find:
- Over 300 Seasonings, Sauces, Rubs & Marinades
- Grills from Green Mountain Grills, Black Olive, Primo, Weber, American Barbecue Systems, Myron Mixon & more!
- Grilling Fuels (Pellets, Wood Chunks, Lump Charcoal), Tools & Accessories
- Meat Processing Equipment such as Stuffers, Grinders, Vacuum Sealers, & Slicers
- A wide selection of Meat Processing Supplies such as Sausage Casings, Seasonings, Hi-Temp Cheese & More
Walton’s is a local family business that was founded by Don Walton in 1986 under the name Mid-Western Research & Supply. What started as a one-man operation in a backyard garage has now grown into two retail stores, nearly 50,000 sq. ft. of warehouse space, over 3,500 items readily available for same-day-shipping, and 30 employees.
In 2012, the company name changed from Mid-Western Research & Supply to Walton’s to demonstrate that even though the company has grown and expanded, it is a family owned-and-operated business and many members of the Walton Family are still heavily involved in the business today.
We take great pride in serving you and welcome your feedback on our products and services. Please visit us at either of our two retail stores in Wichita, KS, visit us on the web, call on the phone or contact us by e-mail with any questions you may have. Our knowledgeable staff is always ready to help you.