Home Safe Hearth & Chimney:
SHOWROOM HOURS - Our Showroom hours are M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm & by Appointment Only on Saturdays. We are closed on Sundays. We are available other times in the showroom or at your home by appointment.
If you need an after-hours appointment, please let us know.
Wichita's Fireplace Experts Since 1979.
We Keep the Home Fires Burning...Safely.
Home Safe Hearth & Chimney - Where you don't have to settle for 2nd Best.
Find us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/Home.Safe.Hearth.and.Chimney
Here's What WE OFFER that OUR COMPETITION DOES NOT!
We ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE No Mess & No Dust in Your Home! Our Specially-Designed HEPA filtration Dust Control Systems Contain Every Little Microscopic Speck of Dust! No shop vacuums are used here! We wear clean gloves when we handle your property. Drop cloths and runners are used wherever we are working. We're As Clean As Your Mom Would Want Us To Be!
We ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE Service You Can Trust. When our polite, uniformed technician arrives at your home, he or she will present picture identification and their personal certification badge for you. We have procedures in place that guarantee an honest, reliable person will arrive at your home.
We ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE You Will Have a Fully-Trained Technician To Do Your Service Work! All of our lead technicians are nationally certified. They also regularly attend training seminars to keep abreast of all the latest technology and methods. We have systems in place to guarantee a knowledgeable, informative technician will be performing your service.
We ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE a Fair and Accurate Evaluation! We Use the Latest Evaluation Techniques & Diagnostic Tools to Give You What You Need - A Fair and Accurate Evaluation
We ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE we will arrive within 1 hour of your scheduled appointment time! Our office will call you the day before your appointment with an exact appointment time for the following day. This time will be within one hour of the arrival of our service technician. If problems arise, you will be notified as soon as possible. Please remember that weather will slow our technicians down as they have to work slowly and carefully to stay safe.
Once you experience the caliber of polite, professional, personalized service you receive from us, you'll understand why we're known as Wichita's Fireplace Experts!
"It is Our Personal Promise and Guarantee to Provide You With the Absolute Highest Level of Quality, Comprehensive Customer Service & Care in the Chimney Service, Inspection and Installation Field"
If you have a bird in your flue, we can remove it if it is not a migratory bird called a Chimney Swift. Call our office at 316-265-9828 for details. Removal or disturbance of Chimney Swifts from Flues while they are nesting carries a HEAVY Fine from the U.S. Government!
- Current Member, National Chimney Sweep Guild Technical Advisory Council (NCSGTAC)
- Member, 2011 White House Chimney Sweeping Team
- Member Wichita Area Builder's Association
- Member Remodeler's Council, WABA
- Member National Chimney Sweep Guild
- Member Hearth Patio, Barbecue Association
- Member Kansas Association of Real Estate Inspectors
- Past At-Large Executive Board Member for the National Chimney Sweep Guild
- Past Executive Board Member of the Chimney Safety Institute of America
- Current Member National Chimney Sweep Guild Technical Advisory Council
- Current Member Chimney Safety Institute of America Certification Committee
- Past Chairman, CSIA Chimney Safety Education Brochures Committee
- Past Chairman, NCSG Nomination Committee
- C.S.I.A. Certified Chimney Sweeps on Staff
- C.S.I.A. Certified Dryer Exhaust Technicians on Staff
- N.F.I. Master Hearth Professionals on Staff
- N.F.I. Woodburning Specialists on Staff
- N.F.I. Gas Specialists on Staff
- N.F.I. Pellet Specialists on Staff
- N.F.I. Instructor on Staff
- Chimney Diagnosis & Documentation Seminar Graduates
- Ahren's Masonry Restoration School Graduates
- Advanced Gas Certifications
- Master Gas Certifications
- Licensed Mechanical Contractor WMP 1814 Type S/G
- Pellet Appliance Specialist
- Venting Design Specialist
- Superior Dealer Award, Ventinox Chimney Lining Systems
Brands We Service:
We service ALL makes and models including:
American Panel, Allen's Chimney, Ashley, Arrow, Avalon, BIS, Breckwell, Broilmaster, Buck, Buck Gas, Buck Stove, Buckmaster, Carolina, CEMI, CFM, Clayton, Continental, Comfort Glow, Country Flame, Country Stoves, Desa, Dimplex, Dovre, Droloet, Duraflex, Dura-Flex, Duravent, Dura-Vent, Empire, Englander, Electraflame, Fahnestock, Fireplace Xtrordinair, Fireplace-X, Flame, Fireplace Xtrordinair Illuminations Electric Fireplace, Fisher Lumber, Flue Bird, FMI, Fuego, Fuego Flame, GSW, GTI, Harman, Harmon, HearthCraft, Heatilator, Heat-Fab, Heat and Glo, Heat-N-Glo, Imperial, ISC, Jackes-Evans, Jotul, Kansas Hearth Products, Kingsman, Kozi, Kozy, Kozy Heat, Kuma, Lennox, Lexington Forge, Lopi, Louisiana Grills, Majestic, Marco, Marquis, Martin, Matchless, Maxi Fireplaces, Mendota, Metal-Best, Metalbest, Metal-Bestos, Metalbestos, Metal-Fab, Monessen, Montigo, Morning Star, Napoleon, New Aire, Osborn, Ortal, Pacific Energy, Pilgrim, Planika, Preway, Quadrafire, Queen-Aire, Rais, Regency, Renaissance, Scan, Security, Security Chimney, Security Fireplace, Security Stove, Selkirk, Sierra, Silent Flame, Simpson, Skamol, Skamolex, Superior Home and Hearth, SuperPro, Supreme, Symphony, Town and Country, Travis Industries, Tremont, Treemont, Ultra Modern Pool and Patio Hearth Products, U.S. Stove, Valor, VC, Vermont Castings, Ventinox, Yoder, and many, many more.