Hope's Place Can Help
Feeling better is AFFORDABLE and CONVENIENT.
Treatment is affordable -- most insurances are accepted: Advantra, BCBS, Coventry, First Health, WPPA, Amerigroup, Sunflower Medicaid, MHNet, Medicaid, Preferred Health (PPK), TriCare, United Heatlh Care, Corvel Work Comp, and many more. Your only out of pocket expense is your co-pay or co-insurance. Pre-authorizations, and insurance billing is all taken care of for you (per policy restrictions.) Private Pay payment plans are also available.
Treatment is accessible -- Hope's Place is located in West Wichita, just across the street from Bishop Carroll High School, in walking distance from Genesis, Grene Vision, and West Wichita Minor Emergency, on West Central between Ridge and Tyler.
Are you wondering: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Are you feeling unhappy? Overwhelmed? Lost interest in things you used to enjoy? Can't keep your mind focused? You may be suffering from Depression.
Do you worry about everything, unable to control the worry? Does it disrupt your sleep? Does it make you irritable? Cause your mind to go blank? These are symptoms of Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
Depression and anxiety are treatable conditions. One effective treatment is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT.) CBT targets negative thinking patterns that disrupt your relationships with family, friends, and co-workers. Through CBT, the source of the negativity is identified. Cognitive Restructuring Skills are taught to change the processes of the negative thinking. You and those around you will notice how much happier you are feeling.
Are you and your child in constant disagreement about rules, their behavior, school issues, friends? Do you think your child may have an eating disorder or is on drugs? Structural Family Therapy can assist you and your child to reach a better understanding of one another, and live in harmony. Assessments for self destructive behaviors, as well as individual therapy for your child is available to help them work through their personal issues in a healthy therapeutic relationship.
Real people have real problems. You are not alone. Linda Yearout, LCMFT can help with:
- Depression -- Single Episode and Recurrent, or Post Partum
- Anxiety-- Generalized, Panic Disorder, Agoraphobia
- Stress Management -- techniques for self care, relaxation, time management
- Weight Management Strategies -- overweight emotional eating, or anorexia
- Marriage -- PreMarital, Relationship Enhancement, Communication and Conflict Resolution
- Parenting Issues -- child behavior problems, improvement in relationships
- Divorcing Parents and Divorce Transition Issues
- Step Family Issues -- Parenting limits and boundaries, how to "blend"
- Grief and Loss -- Resolving past issues as well as moving on without your loved one
- Chronic Illness -- Lupus, arthritis, stroke, disabilities, pain management techniques
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Oppositional Defiance
- Unresolved Childhood Trauma - abuse and neglect issues
- Anger Issues -- Identify the root of your anger, learn to change your reactions
- Post Traumatic Stress -- accidents, abuse, frightening experiences causing nightmares
You are a unique individual and will have an Individualized treatment plan tailored to fit your needs at your pace.
Please call 316.217.5982 today for your appointment.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.