I Wax Everything.....But Your Car!
Don't miss out on the best Body Waxing around! Get your appointment today with Cindy Gregg-Hope a Licensed Master Esthetician with many years of Brazilian waxing experience offering services that only take a few minutes out of your day!
Intimate waxing is not just for the girls! Boys are welcome too! A Brazilian should never bleed or leave you with lasting pain and discomfort! If it does you are going to the wrong place! This is a small studio inside the Tuscan Salon Studios on South Seneca. It is owned and operated by Cindy and scheduling is by appointment only ONLINE with a limited availability so plan ahead!
Chain stores and franchises hire newly graduated students with little or no experience. Don't get caught in a place where you aren't the first priority! At Wichita Waxing Studio you are never just a number!
Feel weird about waxing? Don’t! All my clients are normal people with normal jobs who just want to remove undesirable hair. Typical clients are both men and women. They get a variety of services done from Male or Female Brazilian, chest or back, leg or eyebrow waxing. Wichita Waxing Studio waxes everything but your CAR!
YES IT HURTS. BUT ONLY FOR A FEW SECONDS. A lot of people are worried about the pain, but it isn’t as bad as you think. The feeling is similar to taking off a really large band-aid. Well, maybe ten. Plus, the results are definitely worth it because you get to wait 4 weeks before doing it again as opposed to shaving daily.
You should never...ever have pain after your appointment is over. Most people experience a slight tenderness similar to a mild sun burn for an hour or so. This is just a normal feeling after your hair has been removed. This is not a procedure for the faint of heart. It requires you to endure a certain amount of pain. Im ripping hair out of your body! The wax is hot! If you have a super low pain tolerance this may not be for you...but I really do have clients who sleep through it, so its definitely tolerable. Especially if you are on a regular monthly schedule.
I use a HARD WAX for Brazilians and a SOFT WAX for other body waxing. Both are very gentle and have never caused any adverse reactions in clients. Hair has to be a minimum of 1/4 inch long... long enough to grab and pull with your fingers. That does not mean 1/8th inch. It means a minimum of 1/4 inch. If its longer than an inch ot two you can TRIM IT. If you can't pull it, I cant wax it! Just be careful not to trim shorter than 1/2 inch! If you shaved last weekend...ITS NOT LONG ENOUGH!
All products used in my studio are Nut, Gluten, Latex and Iodine free.
My clients are HUMANS of all body shapes, sizes and skin types. Everyone is welcome!
Waxing is ideal for people who:
- Participate in sports
- Like to feel and look smooth
- Currently shave any area... Waxing lasts weeks not days!
- are concerned about good hygiene
- are transitioning
- Are pregnant and do not want to shave
- are sexually active
- have medical conditions that make self care difficult
- prefer to stay hair free during your menstrual cycle
- before or after any planned surgical procedure
- youth who have just started puberty and are beginning to see hair growth
The ideal amount of time to wait between waxes is 4 weeks.
Pricing varies depending on what you want, you can save money. Packages are available for pre-sale which save you money!
Before you wax:
- Cleanliness – Shower and lightly exfoliate the entire area you plan to wax the morning before your appointment with warn water and a wash cloth to make sure your skin is clean. The warm water helps to open hair follicles and ease in hair removal.
- Hair Growth - Make sure you have at least 2 weeks growth of hair so that the hair will be long enough to be removed. The longer the hair the better. Please DO NOT TRIM AT ALL before an appointment.
- Pain- You can purchase numbing gel with 5% lidocaine or 20% benzocaine at your local Walgreens or Walmart. This needs to be applied 30 minutes and again 15 min prior to your service. It doesn’t work instantly.
- Points about Periods -- Please do not schedule your appointment during this time of the month. You are much more sensitive and the pain level will be increased. Please be mindful of when your period will be and reschedule if you start your period. I will not wax you during your period. The best time to schedule is at least one full week before your period.
After you wax:
- You may want to wear loose fitting clothing because your skin may be a bit sensitive to the touch of rough fabric.
- Don’t use any scented lotions on waxed skin. Opt for unscented options.
- Try to keep your hands away from freshly waxed skin as this could cause irritation or small pimples which are caused from the bacteria on your hands.
- Sex is not affected by waxing, but I do advise you wait 24 hours after waxing.
- Opt for a warm but not hot shower after 12 hours. Do not take a bath for at least 24 hours.
- EXFOLIATE With Head and Shoulders to prevent ingrown hair.
- Avoid tanning beds, hot tubs, saunas or steam rooms for at least 24 hours.
DO NOT schedule your first ever wax right before a big life event! If you are planning this for a wedding, anniversary, vacation, pageant, competition or other big day ALWAYS plan a test run a month before. You need to know if you are going to have any adverse reactions to the procedure and find out how long your recovery time will be. This also gives you an idea how long you will go before your regrowth appears.
Please do not schedule waxing appointments if you have any type of skin irritation in the waxing area. Irritations such as yeast growth, heat rash, Herpes breakout or other type skin issues should be cleared up before you do any waxing to the area. Please do not schedule waxing appointments if you are sick, coughing or having your Period.
Online Booking Option is super easy! My appointments are booked up quickly so please plan in advance. Usually there is at least a week wait to get in to see me. During the spring and summer months that can be much longer.
If you find you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, A 24 hour notice is required to cancel an appointment. If appointment is a No Show without notice a future appointment may not be scheduled and a fee will be charged. If you book an appointment with several services, but then do not do all of them, you will still be charged for everything that you reserved time for. I am currently limiting the number of new clients each week and all appointments are valuable if not to you than to someone else.
I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who behaves inappropriately. FYI sending me photos is absolutely inappropriate. If you do this I will not Schedule accept you as a client.
All major Credit Cards accepted. No checks please. Cash and Gratuity always graciously accepted.
Please do not bring children or animals to your appointment. No cameras or picture taking allowed during a wax session.
If you want to make an appointment please go to the Book an Appointment Tab It shows you my prices and availability.