St. Patrick's Day is here! Celebrate at your favorite local pub, with live music, green beer, bagpipes and much more.
Wichita’s newest Irish pub, Blarney Stone, is celebrating its Grand Opening on St. Patrick's day. They will be starting the party at 11 a.m. and going all day and night. Festivities include an outdoor beer truck, a live DJ, Bagpipes and a visit from the worlds tallest leprechaun.
They are a family friendly Irish Pub and sports bar featuring Irish cuisine like shepherds pie, bangers & mash, and Irish inspired dishes like their Irish Nachos or Irish Pizza. They will be the prefect place to keep tabs on games during March Madness as they have 36 HDTVs streaming all the games.
- $4 20oz Guiness, Harp, or Smithwicks Drafts
- $4 Bushmills & Baileys Car Bombs
- $4 Tullamore Dew, Teeling, Bushmills Drinks
- $3 Guinness Nitro IPA Cans
- $3 Guinness Blonde Cans
- $3.00 16 oz. Green Bud Light Bottles
- $2.75 16 oz. Green Bud Light/Coors Light Draft
Wichita’s original gaming bar Headshots Bar and Grill will start its party at 8 p.m., Ages 21+ to Enter. Wear your green or show up early for door prizes.
Serving classic American pub food, craft beer, and cocktails while offering complementary video games. Headshots has 16 different screens to play your choice of video games on as well as a comprehensive collection of video games to play at your table.
- $3 Green Pints!
- $3 Irish Beers!
- Boulevard Irish Ale
- Killian's Irish Red
- NEW Walnut River WARBEARD Irish Red!
- $3 Bushmills & Jameson Irish Whiskey
- $5 Drop Shots
Ernie Bigg’s isn’t just having a St. Patricks Day, they’re having a St. Patrick's weekend with drink specials throughout. Ernie Bigg’s is a Chicago-Style Dueling Piano Bar and the only one like it in Wichita.
- $3 Jameson Irish Whiskey
- $3 Nutty Irishman
- $3 Irish Drop Shots
Friday & Saturday 18th-19th
- $4 Irish Drop Shots
- $4 Nutty Irishman
- $3 My 3 gingers
Old Town's original sports bar will be joining the festivities by serving up corned beef and cabbage as well as bangers and mash, and you can get either for just $8.99. If you're worried about missing out on march madness games have no fear, for heroes will be showing them on their 36 HDTV's.
Drink Specials (running march 17th-20th)
- $4 guiness pints
- $5 angry irishman shots
- $5 car bombs
- $3 bushmills
- $3 smirnoff shamrock
- $2.75 bud light aluminum cans
- Running their usual daily specials as well
Hopping Gnome Brewery
Wichita’s favorite taproom, Hopping Gnome Brewery will be featuring a live band The Route, who plays Appalachian and Irish Folk Music. Noble House Hawaiian Plate Lunch food truck will parked outside serving the Irish classic of corned beef and cabbage.
Food starts at 5 p.m., and the band starts at 7 p.m., with no cover charge.
River City Brewing
Wichita’s oldest brew pub, River City Brewery is famous for its fine handcrafted and palate pleasing recipe. They also feature a separate bar upstairs called loft 150. Both the loft and their outdoor patio will be open weather permitting.
- $2 Emerald City Stouts
- $3 Irish Car Bombs
- $4 Jameson
- A special coffee infused Emerald City Stout firkin to be tapped at 6PM!
Open it’s doors at 9 a.m., O’ Malleys will feature $5 Corn Beef and Cabbage All Day, A live Irish DJ. Bagpipers will play starting at 8 p.m. Their Karaoke Room Starts at 4 p.m. with Justin Doll live.
O'Malleys Wichita is an Irish Pub with 24 beers on tap, over 150 different kinds of beer, Barefoot wines and the largest selection of Irish Whiskey in Wichita.
Drink Specials (After 7pm)
- $1 off Irish Whiskeys!
- $1 Off our Irish Car Bomb!
- $5 22oz Guinness, Plus! You Keep The Souvenir Cup!
The party starts on Wednesday night with countdown to midnight. When the clock strikes 12, your lucky leprechaun will buy a round of the black stuff. On March 17th, they will open the doors at 11 a.m., serving up their corned beef and cabbage dinner for $10. Celtic music on the jukebox, bagpipers calling, green beer and Irish whiskey.
- $4.00 Guinness and Harp pints.
- $4.00 Bushmills.
- $5.00 Jameson.
- $8.00 60 oz Pitchers of Green Beer
- $3.00 Special St Pats aluminum 16 oz bottles of Bud Light.
Pipe and Drum Performances
What's a St. Patrick's Day without bagpipes? The Wichita Caledonian Pipes & Drums band will be performing live at various establishments on St. Patrick's Day. Here's their schedule:
- 5:00pm- Wichita Brewing Company (West). 13th and Tyler.
- 6:00pm- Old Chicago West Wichita 21st and Tyler.
- 7:30pm- Wichita Brewing Co & Pizzeria Central and Woodlawn.
- 9:00pm- Ernie Biggs Dueling Piano Bar.\ Central and Rock
- 5:00pm- Heroes Sports Bar & Grill. (Old Town)
- 8:00pm- Ernie Biggs Dueling Piano Bar.\ Central and Rock
The Wichita Caledonian Pipes & Drums are the premier performance and competition pipe band in south central Kansas. Wichita Caledonian Pipes & Drums have an absolute commitment to the preservation of the Great Highland Pipes within our community.