For the second straight year, Riverfest buttons are being sold for $10 each. This has led many people to question the value of the festival, so we decided to see what a button was really worth. We checked on the ticket pricing for concerts and similar events around the area and used a conservative average for the same event in Wichita.
How much is a Riverfest Button Worth?
- Roots Concert - $23
- Violent Femmes- $35
- Elle King - $40
- Naughty by Nature - $20
- Brother's Osborne - $20
- Fishbone - $20
- Sinbad - $35
- Black Top Nationals - $10 (2015 Price)
- Thousand Horses - $29
- Wingnuts Game - $6 (June 5th you can get into the game for free)
- Paddle Boats- $30 (Based on $3 per ride over a potential 10 days of riding)
- Bowl of Ice Cream at the Hiland Ice Cream Social - .$50 (Best guess)
- River Tours - $15 (Based on other cities)
- Lucha Libre Wrestling - $10
- Laser Tag - $8.50 (Laser Quest's 1 game price)
This list alone makes the button worth more than $300. This doesn't include other festival events like the jet-ski races, Starlight Flotilla, beard and mustache contest and dozens of other activities. Plus... the people watching is priceless.
*Ticket Prices based on artists next available performance/comparable event.*