For the last and final day of this St. Patrick’s Day series, I am going to post some trivia questions. These questions are a variety of things related to St. Patrick’s Day!
Here are the questions:
- Which city dyes its river green every St. Patrick’s Day?
- What landmark can you kiss to make you as lucky as a leprechaun?
- Where is that located?
- What is Ireland’s nickname?
- What does the Shamrock stand as a metaphor of?
- On the rare and “lucky” 4-leaf clover, what do each of the leaves stand for?
- What mythological create, linked to partaking in mischief is commonly associated with St. Patrick’s Day?
- On St. Patrick’s Day many believe wearing green to be lucky & if you don’t wear green you will likely be what?
- What color was originally associated with St. Patrick’s Day?
- The phrase “Drowning of the Shamrock” is from the custom of floating the shamrock on the top of whiskey before drinking it. If you keep this custom it is believe that what?
- What is the “luckiest” cereal you know?
- What is the “Lucky Charms” jingle?
- What is the estimated ratio of 3-leaf clovers to 4-leaf clovers?
Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Winner will receive 4 tickets to any of the remaining regular season Wichita Thunder games and $20 to All-Star Sports!