It Changes Today
Convenient, Friendly, Affordable. Wichita Eisenhower National Airport passengers can board 38 daily non-stop flights on five commercial airlines.
Wichita Eisenhower National Airport is a small hub air carrier and general aviation complex, providing accommodations for all aircraft, as well as the latest innovations in passenger convenience, safety and efficiency at Kansas' largest airport.
For parking assistance, call (316) 946-4772.
For emergencies, call (316) 946-4740.
- Air Capital Bar - Concourse-features a view overlooking the tarmac
- Chick-Fil-A - Concourse
- Dunkin’ Donuts and Chic Filet - Concourse
- Grab & Fly - Concourse
- River City Brewing Co. - Concourse – Wichita’s own brewery, featuring a special brew made just for the airport
- Aviators Café- Pre Security
- Air Capital Market – Concourse
- CNBC News Express - Concourse
- CNBC Smartshop – Concourse
- 786 power outlets so you can never be without power on all your devices.
- Parking Garage
- Automated Parking Lots
- Pay on foot stations to expedite leaving a parking lot
- Rental car service from 9 different service providers.
- Covered, Geo-thermally heated walkways
- Continued Service from Allegiant Air, American, Delta, Southwest and United Airlines.
- Online tracking app to check parking space availability
- Digital roadside signs showing number of spots available in a given lot
- Play area for kids located on the northwest corner of the concourse