NCRI is your wind, water and fire damage restoration company. NCRI acts quickly to repair damage to your home or business, or property. CALL NOW FOR 24HR EMERGENCY SERVICE
Tips for the Holidays!
The Holidays are here, and NCRI wants you to celebrate safely!
Here are a few suggestions from www.seattleredcross.org to make your party “fun and disaster-free”!
1. Handle candles with care. Keep them away from your Christmas trees, decorations, and other flammable items. Never leave unattended and always out of reach of children.
2. Watch what you heat. Do not wear loose-fitting clothes while you are cooking, they may catch on fire by hot burners. Keep appliances in good working condition. Always turn them off after use.
3. Cozy up by the fireplace. Have a professional inspect your chimney before the first use of the season. Have cleaned if necessary. Remember to use a screen and never use flammable liquids in your fireplace.
4. Pay attention to space heaters. Portable heaters should be placed no closer than three feet from your bedding, clothing, pets and wallpaper. Never use a space heater to dry socks, mittens, etc.
5. Prepare for parties. Decorate your home or office with inflammable items. Provide ashtrays for smoking guests and check inside and under furniture for smoldering butts.
Brought to you by National Catastrophe Restoration, Inc