I Wax Everything.....But Your Car!
Don't miss out on the best Brazilian wax around! Get your appointment today with Cindy Kotschegarow, a Licensed Master Esthetician with many years of Brazilian waxing experience offering services that only take a few minutes out of your day! Intimate waxing is not just for the girls! Boys are welcome too! A Brazilian should never bleed or leave you with lasting pain and discomfort! If it does you are going to the wrong place! This is a small studio inside the Tuscan Salon Studios on South Seneca. It is owned and operated by Ms. Kotschegarow and scheduling is by appointment only with a limited availability so plan ahead!
Feel weird about waxing? Don’t! All my clients are normal people with normal jobs who just want to remove undesirable hair. Typical clients are both men and women. They get a variety of services done from Male or Female Brazilian, chest or back, leg or eyebrow waxing. Wichita Waxing Studio waxes everything from head to toe!
YES IT HURTS. BUT ONLY FOR A FEW SECONDS. A lot of people are worried about the pain, but it isn’t too bad. The feeling is similar to taking off a really large band-aid. Well, maybe ten. Plus, the results are definitely worth it because you get to wait 4 weeks before doing it again as opposed to shaving daily.
Yes it does hurt... BUT You should never...ever have pain after your appointment is over. Most people experience a slight tenderness similar to a mild sun burn for an hour or so. This is just a normal feeling after your hair has been removed. This is not a procedure for the faint of heart. It requires you to endure a certain amount of pain. If you have a super low pain tolerance this may not be for you...but i have clients who sleep through it, so its definitely tolerable. Especially if you are on a regular monthly schedule.
I use a HARD WAX for Brazilians and a SOFT WAX for other body waxing. Both are very gentle and have never caused any adverse reactions in clients. Hair has to be a minimum of 1/4 inch long... long enough to grab and pull with your fingers. That does not mean 1/8th inch. It means a minimum of 1/4 inch. If its longer, please DO NOT TRIM IT. If you can't pull it, I cant wax it!
My clients are male, female of all body shapes, sizes and skin types. Everyone is welcome! Check out the promos and special package offers.
Waxing is ideal for men who:
- Participate in sports
- Like to feel and look smooth
- Currently shave any area... Waxing lasts weeks not days!
- pre or post surgical patients
- are sexually active
- are concerned about good hygiene
Waxing is ideal for women who:
- Participation in sports
- Are pregnant and do not want to shave
- are sexually active
- like to feel and look smooth
- prefer to stay hair free during your period
- before or after any planned surgical procedure
- young women who have just started puberty and are beginning to see hair growth
The ideal amount of time to wait between waxes is 4 weeks.
Pricing varies depending on what you want, but if you book several appointments in advance, you can save money. Appointments can be scheduled for a full body session but a credit card deposit is required
Before you wax:
- Cleanliness – Shower and lightly exfoliate the entire area you plan to wax the morning before your appointment with warn water and a wash cloth to make sure your skin is clean. The warm water helps to open hair follicles and ease in hair removal.
- Hair Growth - Make sure you have at least 2 weeks growth of hair so that the hair will be long enough to be removed. The longer the hair the better. Please DO NOT TRIM AT ALL before an appointment.
- Pain Prevention —You may take an OTC pain reliever.
- Points about Periods—Please do not schedule your appointment during this time of the month. You are much more sensitive and the pain level will be increased. Please be mindful of when your period will be and reschedule if you start your period. I will not wax you during your period. The best time to schedule is at least one full week before your period.
After you wax:
- You may want to wear loose fitting clothing because your skin may be a tiny bit sensitive like a mild sun burn.
- Don’t use any scented lotions on waxed skin. Opt for unscented options.
- Try to keep your hands away from freshly waxed skin as this could cause irritation or small pimples which are caused from the bacteria on your hands.
- Sex is not affected by waxing, but I do advise you wait 24 hours after waxing.
- Opt for a warm but not hot shower after 12 hours. Do not take a bath for at least 24 hours.
- EXFOLIATE With Head and Shoulders to prevent ingrown hair.
- Avoid tanning beds, hot tubs, saunas or steam rooms for at least 24 hours.
DO NOT schedule your first ever wax right before a big life event! If you are planning this for a wedding, pageant, competition or other big day ALWAYS plan a test run a month before. You need to know if you are going to have any adverse reactions to the procedure and find out how long your recovery time will be. This also gives you an idea how long you will go before your regrowth appears.
Please do not schedule waxing appointments if you have any type of skin irritation in the waxing area.
Online Booking Option is super easy! My appointments are booked ahead so please plan in advance for appointments. Usually there is at least a week wait to get in to see me. During the spring and summer months that can be much longer. If you find you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, A 48 hour notice is required to cancel an appointment. If appointment is a No Show without notice a future appointment may not be scheduled and a fee may be charged. I am currently limiting the number of new clients each week and all appointments are valuable if not to you than to someone else. I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who behaves inappropriately. FYI texting me photos is inappropriate. If you do this I will not Schedule you an appointment.
Cash or credit/debit card only. No checks please.
Please do not bring children or animals to your appointment. No cameras or picture taking allowed during a wax session.
If you want to make an appointment please go to the Book an Appointment Tab.